Oh my goodness girl you are 11 months old today and the light of my life. We have so much fun together during the day while its just you and me and the rest of the world is at work, I feel a little bad for your Daddy sometimes. He’s missing so much, but I tell him about it and he sees it for himself when he’s home. So instead I just enjoy it, you, us.
- You do the traditional crawl now. I haven’t seen a flop in a couple of weeks. You are so fast. It’s funny.
- You get into a sitting position so easily it’s like you’ve always been doing it.
- Of course you are standing up on everything
- You love to play with everyday objects more then anything in the world. I could offer you my lip balm or a rattle and you will take the lip balm every time.
- You wave all the time, it may not be at the “right time” but it makes your Daddy and I so happy that you will do it again and again.
- You still love veggies, especially squash. Almost every night you feed yourself some soft veggie and you love it. I haven’t pureed anything in a couple of weeks now.
- You pet the cats nicely I’d say about 75% of the time. The other 25% is usually very excited taps on them and they don’t love it but for the most part they put up with it and you.
- I swear that your face has changed in the last week or so. Your Daddy doesn’t seem to feel the same way but I’m sure of it.
- We finally had to take the bassinet out of your pack and play. Because we still swaddle you (I keep trying to wean you but your stubborn) I felt ok about having the bassinet until the other day when I walked in and found you standing up holding on to the sides. I nearly had a heart attack and you were “seriously are you surprised? I stand all the time”
*****I started this before Lil turned 11 months old on 11/22/09 she just keeps me so busy that I didn’t get it finished til today.
I haven’t said this in a while but LILY IS SO CUTE! I love seeing her pics!!
awwwww she is divine! hey, I noticed your comment about still swaddling – we used this http://www.pekemoe.co.nz when our little boy was 9 months to wean from wrappign and he loved it! might help! 🙂
Thanks for sharing!
Too cute! I love that outfit, I have the exact same one! Or at least I did when Emma was smaller. I love finding baby clothing at Costco, they ALWAYS fit right! 🙂