My sweet girl is 4 months old. I say it time and again I can’t believe its already been 4 months and I can’t believe its only been 4 months.
Lily changes everyday. Its just amazing. I have no idea what I talked about before she got here, she’s all I talk (and think) about now.
- If she’s in the mood she will roll from her belly to her side and from her back to her side. If I put her down more she would probably be better at these, but she doesn’t want me to and I don’t want to. So it works for us. She’ll do those things and lots more soon.
- She has a smile that lights up a room and she flashes it to me all day long.
- Oh she gives me the best open mouth kisses now and lots of them.
- She loves to stand up on my lap. If she’s a little grumpy I stand her up and 9 times out of 10 she gets happy again.
- She can hold her head up pretty darn good, not great or perfect or anything, but pretty darn good.
- She is sleeping the first part of the night in her bed. When she wakes up for her first feeding I bring her into our bed. I love sleeping with her. Waking up to her bright eyes is the best part of my day.
- She is just like me. When she’s awake, she’s awake. I don’t need coffee to get going in the morning and neither does Lil. Just a good stretch and she’s ready to go.
- We still swaddle at night, but not very often during the day. This is big for us. She loved it when she was brand spankin’ new and it so cold here even with the heater blasting that I liked to keep her all wrapped up tight.
- She is all about Mommy all the time now. In the last couple of weeks she has gotten where she doesn’t even want Daddy. He doesn’t take it personally, and I’m glad. But man it makes it hard to go take a shower when two minutes after I leave I hear her screaming. I have to admit that I love that I’m her favorite person in the world because she’s one of my two favs. But I feel bad for Waldo.
Mama loves you big girl!
She is SO sweet. Really. I love her beautiful eyes. And you have the cutest clothes for her.
It’s so great to read about all the things she is doing! I look forward to Maia hitting those milestones too. Soon, I hope.
How time flies! They grow so quickly huh!
Don’t want to creep you out, but I could totally nibble her little feet. So tiny!!
Sooooooooooooooooooo sweet!!! I feel the exact same way about Little One! Amazing how quickly time flies. I often wish I could freeze time.
Lovely photos of such a lovely little girlie! XO