Yesterday I packed the first 2 1/2 boxes for our upcoming move and I learned a thing or two.
- I’m going break all of my semi longish pretty fingernails. 🙁 I should just trim them all right now, but I refuse. I mean what if one survives the move? Then I’d only have to wait for the other 9 to catch up.
- I’m going to need to buy some new sharpies: Yay. Black: Meh.
- I’m exhausted after packing 2 1/2 boxes, this is going to be a very long move.
- I’m glad we have till the beginning of July now instead of June before we move. Because of the reason stated above I’m going to need all of that extra time.
- We have a whole lot of STUFF. OMG, the stuff. I swear we need most, if not all of it, but Dude, so much Stuff.
- I’m going to need to invest in some new yoga pants and comfy stretchy shorts. This wearing jeans while packing is for the birds.
With as many times as we’ve moved in the last few years you would think I’d be an expert, but oooh no. I have to learn everything all new each time.
It will be interesting to see how the next month or so goes.