After the crappy way that yesterday started I have been thinking a lot about things that make me happy. In no particular order…
- waking up being crushed between Waldo and Lily.
- see how excited Lily gets when I come in the room
- days Waldo get to come home for lunch
- being able to stay home and spend all day with Lily
- the silly little face Lily has been making all the time lately
- a nice long shower with a good face scrub
- reconnecting with an old friend (Hi Melissa)
- being able to work a little from home
- a clean kitchen, especially since Waldo cleaned it
Thinking about all this wonderful stuff really helped turn the day around.
Kudos to you for being a positive thinker!
A few things that have made me happy lately include:
* my 7-month-old’s smile and super cute “fisted clap”
* my 3-year-old’s inquisitive mind – and the fact that we can have fabulous, in-depth conversations
* my El Naturalista clogs and my Anoname jeans
* the slice of homemade NY cheesecake that I just ate
* perfect weather